ValueVillageListens – Value Village conducts a customer satisfaction survey called Value Village Listens in order to improve their shop. Visitors can access the Valuevillagelistens survey site with a contribution card or an entry code from valuevillagelistens.com.
Value Village conducts retail surveys to better understand consumer demands and potential areas for development. The information will be used by the officials to improve their shop and increase customer happiness.
ValueVillageListens – Value Village Survey
- 1 ValueVillageListens – Value Village Survey
- 2 About the Value Village Survey
- 3 Conditions for the Value Village Listen Survey
- 4 Value Village Listen to Questionnaire Guidelines
- 5 Value Village Survey Limitations
- 6 How & When to Complete the Value Village Listens Survey
- 7 How can I participate in Value Village’s feedback survey?
- 8 Goals of the Value Village Survey
- 9 What Does The Enter Code For ValueVillageListens Mean?
- 10 Customer Feedback Survey Rewards
- 11 ValueVillageListens Survey Restrictions $2 off for
- 12 Value Village Listens to Contact Information
- 13 Final Words
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions
- 14.1.1 Question - What Does Valuevillagelistens.com's Enter Code Mean?
- 14.1.2 Question - How do I take part in Value Village Listens?
- 14.1.3 Question - What does a $2 Value Village voucher mean?
- 14.1.4 Question - Can I answer questions in the questionnaire about individual Value Village shop experiences?
- 14.1.5 Question - What advantages come from participating in the ValueVillageListens.com survey?
- 14.1.6 Question - Are there any online or in-store options for doing the Value Village Listens survey?
Multiple-choice inquiries regarding several areas of the customer’s purchasing experience, including store design, usability, quality of goods, service to customers, and overall satisfaction, make up the survey.
Consumers are urged to be open and honest about their experiences, helping Value Village comprehend their needs and areas for development. Value Village is in a position to react quickly and effectively when problems emerge or adjustments need to be made, thanks to this survey program.
At valuevillagelistens.com, if you take a moment to leave feedback, you will receive a thank-you ticket that may be used to receive a $2 discount on your subsequent visit.
About the Value Village Survey
A retail establishment in the US is called Value Village. Savers, Inc. is the current owner of the business, which was started by Willian Ellison. The business is renowned for offering a huge selection of premium goods, such as apparel, accessories, and home goods.
Over 300 outlets spread across the major cities of the US, Australia, and Canada were registered in 2020. Non-profit organizations supply the business with its distinctive goods. They pay the sum in order to receive clothing and home goods as donations. Additionally, it receives some of them through private donations.
The whole Saver enterprise is a cooperation with several nonprofit institutions. They gather donations and distribute them to Savers. You are being asked to complete this survey by Value Village so they may learn how satisfied you were with your recent visits to one of their stores. They currently collaborate with over 140 non-profit organizations in the US, Canada, and Australia.
Conditions for the Value Village Listen Survey
While participating in any type of questionnaire, there are a few rules that you must adhere to
- It would be beneficial if you had a laptop, computer, or smartphone in order to take the Value Village feedback survey.
- To prevent interruptions while completing the survey, you must have an uninterrupted connection to the web.
- To get to the Value Village Questionnaire website, use an approved browser such as Chrome, Safari, or Edge from Microsoft.
- You must have the date, time, identity, and e-mail account of your most recent Value Village shop visit.
- The Customer code, which is located near the bottom of every receipt, is also required.
Value Village Listen to Questionnaire Guidelines
If you want to participate in the Valuevillagelistens Survey, you should be aware that there are a few guidelines you must follow.
Additionally, there are a few requirements that must be met in order to participate in Value Village’s Client Feedback Survey. The main points of those guidelines, as well as the conditions of use, are provided below:
- Entry into the survey requires that you be at least 18 years old.
- Each entry is only eligible for one prize.
- A single invoice may not have a single entry made for it.
- Each individual’s email and cell phone number can only have one entry.
- Participants in the poll must not be employees or colleagues.
- To get a price reduction, the survey must be completed within 90 days following a store visit.
- For the responses to this survey to be eligible, you need to have visited a Value Village location.
Value Village Survey Limitations
There are a few limitations you must abide by when answering any kind of questionnaire
- Everyone is limited to one participation per month. Every 30 days, you are granted one entrance, according to the confirmation card you get.
- The gift is an authentication code that can only be used the next time you go shopping.
- The free discount code is not redeemable for cash or other similar items.
- You only have seven days from the time of purchase to complete the survey.
- Employees and their families are not permitted to participate in this poll.
- The voucher must be used within 90 days of the event for which it was issued.
How & When to Complete the Value Village Listens Survey
Value Village has developed an online poll called Value Village Listens to get client input. By better-comprehending respondents’ purchasing experiences, the study hopes to increase customer happiness.
The survey just requires a few moments of your time and is available at all times. To participate in the poll, just go to www.valuevillagelistens.com and answer the questions honestly regarding your most recent Value Village visit.
You get a 20% off coupon good at every Value Village location within Canada or the United States in exchange for doing the survey, which you may use on your subsequent purchase.
It couldn’t be simpler or more beneficial to offer feedback on Value Village’s services and goods thanks to this offer! Why wait? Utilize this restricted deal right away to influence their services for the benefit of future generations.
How can I participate in Value Village’s feedback survey?
Any Value Village shop where a customer recently made a purchase would have given them a receipt or contributor invite card. After completing the survey, you may use one of these to obtain the complimentary reduced vouchers. To take the survey, simply follow these easy instructions:
- Go to ValueVillageListens.com to access the client feedback site.
- Choose from the two choices for languages: English or Spanish.
- From the purchase receipt, enter the 19-digit survey code.
- By selecting the start option as displayed, you may begin the survey.
- Give all the questions your best guess based on your visits to Savers stores.
- These inquiries focus on the services provided by Value Village stores and the conduct of their employees.
- Give the shop a sincere rating.
- After finishing the responses, submit the question and answer section.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address to facilitate further communication.
- Watch for the Value Village Rewards Voucher delivery notification.
- On your subsequent visit, you may redeem it.
- Visit the store during the 90-day window, since coupons lose their validity after that.
Goals of the Value Village Survey
Value Village surveys are mostly done to find out how satisfied their customers are and to grow their business. The shop is using the study to learn the following information:
- Customer satisfaction across a range of factors in the shop.
- To know what consumers think of their service, merchandise, and business.
- Upgrade the store’s goods and services.
- To satisfy consumer needs and expectations.
- Take the appropriate action if improvement is required.
- Increase the quality of goods and services
What Does The Enter Code For ValueVillageListens Mean?
It is a 19-digit client number that may be found on the receipt you received. For access to the Value Village survey with the ticket, you must authenticate this 19-digit valuevillagelistens.com entry code.
Fill out the Value Village Survey using the Donor Invite Card
Making a gift in the store is another way to submit the Value Village customer satisfaction survey. If you have a donor invite cord, complete the steps listed below to get a $2 off coupon.
- Visit the Value Village Listens Poll site at www.Valuevillagelistens.com to participate.
- Choose the picture of the donor invite card from the webpage.
- Enter your 4-digit client code, the date, and the time to begin.
- To begin the survey, click the “Start” icon.
- Begin responding to the questions that come on your screen.
- You must evaluate how satisfied you are overall with the entire experience.
- Give the store a rating for its employees, items, pricing, and other factors.
- To receive the discount code, provide your contact information.
- Send the survey in.
- When you spend $5 in-store, you’ll get a Value Village questionnaire verification code good for $2 off the merchandise.
- Remember to use it when you make your subsequent purchase.
Customer Feedback Survey Rewards
Customers have the chance to share their thoughts on the goods and services provided by Value Village by participating in the Value Village Listens Survey. For their duration and effort, consumers who complete the questionnaire are rewarded.
Each respondent will be given a validation number at the end of the survey as a reward for taking part, which may then be exchanged for different incentives like cash vouchers or coupons on subsequent purchases.
Customers may contribute to the future of the business and get special perks and prizes by taking the ValueVillageListens Survey. Share your opinions on your visit to the business in exchange for a donation. If you spend $5, you can receive a Value Village Listens Bonus of $2 off. On your next trip to the store, you can use this coupon.
ValueVillageListens Survey Restrictions $2 off for
- 1 survey per family every month
- Having no monetary substitute.
- Unreturned credit.
- One survey submission per day is the cap.
- Only good for a single use.
- Grand presentations and sale days are excluded
- One discount can be used per person per day.
- Not applicable to purchases of new goods or gifts.
- Coupons are good for 90 days.
Value Village Listens to Contact Information
The management team is always ready for your inquiries and worries. Visit their inquiry page to get in touch. Moreover, you may contact the management using the information provided below.
- The contact information for the main office is (425) 462-1515
- Number of Fax: (425) 451-2250
- Contact information: +425Inc.,Inc.,-462-1515
- Head office location: Savers, Inc., a DBA Value Village, 11400 Southeast Sixth Street, Suite 220, Bellevue, WA 98004.
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday and Saturday: 10:00 p.m.
A great way for businesses to hear from their consumers is through the Valuevillage Listens survey. This survey may help a business find areas for improvement and provide insightful information about client satisfaction.
Businesses that make adjustments in response to customer input are more inclined to have happy customers and increased revenues. Additionally, rewarding customers for participating in the survey with gifts or discounts boosts value both for the end consumer and the business.
Customers have the chance to offer their opinions on the goods and services they have used at Value Village through the Value Village Listens Survey.
If you have a lot of clothing in your closet that you don’t wear or if you want stylish clothes but don’t have the money to buy them, go to a Value Village Saver Shop. Moreover, use this opportunity to earn the Savers Reward Voucher. then complete the survey to have the opportunity to win the prize.
Frequently Asked Questions